Children’s Museum of Phoenix
For staycation activities for younger kids, what better place is there then visiting one of the top 10 children’s museums in the nation? The Children’s Museum of Phoenix features exhibits like the Art Expression, Book Loft, Building Big, The Market, Noodle Forest, Pit Stop, and even a play area for toddlers and babies. New exhibits are introduced regularly too. Bring the kids here for your staycation to play and learn. Before you do visit though, be sure to check out the money saving tips listed below so that you can save a little extra money on your admission to the children’s museum. In addition to that you will find the latest known coupons for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Keep an eye on the daily deal and coupon sites like Groupon. You can often find savings of 50% or more on admission to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- Visit the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on the first Friday of every month between 5 pm and 9 pm for free admission thanks to Target.
- If you are a senior, mention this and receive $1 off your admission.
- Get a membership to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix. A family of 4 membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- Save your receipt from your admission. If you decide later to become a member of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, just show your receipt and that portion will be applied towards your membership fees.
- Watch the daily coupon / deal sites like Juice in the City. In the past they have offered savings of over 50% on tickets to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- If you are a Bank of America cardholder, visit the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on the first full weekend of each month for free admission.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and receive $1 off your admission to the children’s museum.
- If you are a police or fireman, mention this and you can also receive $1 off your admission.
- Get the Culture Pass at your local public library. It gets you 2 free admissions to many of the museums in the Phoenix area including the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.
- Be sure to follow the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons for your next visit.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online look for discount coupons. You will notice a checkbox for discount coupons on the complete order page. Check that box and then enter the coupon in the coupon ID box. Click add coupon and the discount should appear to the right.
- Check with US Airways. At last check they had a coupon good for $2 off your admission to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix.